PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner - Virtual Classroom
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||25-01-2021||4 Days||£2,150|
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||22-02-2021||4 Days||£2,150|
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||22-03-2021||4 Days||£2,150|
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||26-04-2021||4 Days||£2,150|
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||24-05-2021||4 Days||£2,150|
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||28-06-2021||4 Days||£2,150|
PRINCE2 Agile® is the AXELOS answer to the rising need for a wide understanding of project management methodologies in the workplace. The PRINCE2 Agile® concept blends the structured framework approach of PRINCE2® with the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile to create a methodology that can be adopted in any industry. This PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation & Practitioner Classroom course will teach you the reasons behind PRINCE2 Agile®, how the two methodologies complement each other, and how you implement the methodology into a project environment.
The course is delivered over a four-day duration where you will be guided by a project management expert in both PRINCE2® and Agile, so you can fully understand this ground-breaking methodology and how to best utilise it. The official exams are included for full certification, giving you the validation you need to take your project management career to the next step.
Professionals used to compare the PRINCE2® and Agile methodologies and assume they couldn’t work together, but now they have formed to create a process for managing projects which captures the best parts of both.
View our other course options:
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- What is PRINCE2 Agile?
- What is the rationale behind it?
- Who is it for?
- Overviews of PRINCE2® and Agile
- Fundamental concepts of PRINCE2 Agile®
- Understand project context
- How PRINCE2 Agile® tailors the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes, products and rolesv
- What considerations need to be made when using Agile
- What specific behaviours and techniques should be applied at any particular point
- Detailed guidance on specific areas that need to have prominence due to the nature of the Agile way of working
- Discussion of specific techniques
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Our PRINCE2 Agile Classroom training is run in association with Simetral Ltd and is fully accredited by PeopleCert
- We are an approved examination organisation
- Small class sizes for more personal support from the instructor
- Pre and post course support is available
- Official exams and eCertificate included
- Trainers with multiple years project management industry experience
- Best price guarantee
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations)
- Interest-free credit and Finance options available
- Become a PRINCE2 Agile® certified Project Manager in four days
The PRINCE2 Agile® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.